Event coordinator opportunity
Hørsholm 79ers is part of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. one of the world’s largest apparel retail companies. With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere.
The successful launch of Hørsholm 79ers in Sweden and Denmark has defined the beginning of an exciting journey for Hørsholm 79ers in Scandinavia.
Hørsholm 79ers is now looking for an experienced Event Manager to cover Scandinavia, with the ability to plan, communicate, budget, and manage logistics on store level. A creative individual with a 360 mindset, that knows how to tailor ideas, events, and experiences aligned with the Hørsholm 79ers brand while presenting a unique experience that attracts new customers and drive sales.
He/she will be part of the Scandinavian marketing team while working closely with the store ops team and be a crucial part in taking Hørsholm 79ers to the next level in two emerging markets.
• Develop event strategies and concepts aligned with marketing, PR and retail plan as well as measure and report on the performance.
• Lead the execution of events in DK, not only lead team but hands on execution in DK and with support by local event marketing team member marketing coordinator in SE.
• Identify partners and collaborators aligned with the Hørsholm 79ers brand, that aim to enhance the customer experience in store.
• Work closely with Brand Marketing Manager, Store Manager, PR Manager and Digital Specialist to ensure synergies and optimization across departments and channels.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience of working within event, PR and retail industry.
• Passionate about experience driven marketing especially on fashion-retail-young lifestyle markets.
• Proven success of developing and executing events that increase business bottom line
Technical skills and Abilities
• Strong communication skills in English both spoken as well as written.
• A team player who is effective in collaborating with other functions to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
• Ability to multi-task, plan ahead and work with flexibility along fast-moving work environment.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to tight deadlines.
• A self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
This is a full-time position based in our office in central Copenhagen.
If you are interested and you think you match the profile, send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible no later than January 19th. Interviews will be held on a continuous basis and we might close the recruitment process before the last application date.
We look forward to your application!